You can learn a lot about a person by reading his or her work. Below is a selection of my publications, some of which are available online for free. Aside from these formal publications, I also publish regularly on my self-awareness blog.
- “The Power of Water” (short story) — 1:1000, July 2016.
- “Untitled” (Twitter fiction) — Nanoism, April 2016.
- “Lace” (short story) — Penworks, 2015. Honorable mention in adult fiction.
- “Crescendo” (short story) — Penworks, 2013. 1st place in adult fiction.
Fun fact: once upon a time, I hated poetry — until an introductory course at my university revitalized my perception of it. While I wouldn’t call myself a hardcore poet now, I’ve certainly gained respect for this art form.
- “The Veldt” (page 20) — Otto, July 2016.
- “What’s More Injured…” — Otto, June 2015.
- “Waves of Doubt” — Penworks, September 2014. 2nd place in adult poetry.
- “Fallen Apple” — Otto, June 2014.
- Confessions of an Ex-Sexist (personal essay) — MTV, April 2016.
- 2016 ASEE Northeast Section Conference Outcome Report (conference summary report) — University of Bridgeport, May 2016.
- Faculty Research Day 2016 Outcome Report (conference summary report) — University of Bridgeport, May 2016.
- Sexism (guest blog post) — Just a Girl and a Bike, August 2016.
- Labels & Stereotypes (guest blog post) — Psych Perspectives, October 2016.
As of November 2016, I am also a contributing writer for Pop Culture Uncovered. A list of my articles can be found here.